YOUR GRANDFATHER’S BRIEFS ARE BORING
Remember the tightie whities from the days of yore? The ones your grandpops used to wear. Yes, they were an efficient combination of cheap vs function. It used the bare minimum of fabric and covered the most important bits with efficiency. They were cheap and functional yes, but are they fit for the modern man? No way. Modern man of course requires function and efficiency but also demands comfort, support, and the confidence being able to drop trou and flaunt some awesome under-fashion.
Enter Reckon’s Low rise pouch briefs.
A max optimal blend of cotton for breathability, comfort and 360 degree stretch. Smooth stretch waistband designed to stay in place while flatlock stitching prevents chafing. And that super lovely playful 2 tone color scheme: olive and orange? Who wouldn’t drop trou at every opportunity to flaunt those colors… On the topic of dropping trou and flaunting, Reckon’s double ply contoured pouch not only holds, cups and supports your jewels, but as a serendipitous (or intentional?) side effect, actually enhances the crotchular area…
Reckon Underwear’s Pouched briefs are for:
Guys that want just enough fabric to cover their nether regions but also want the support and comfort of a pouch while looking great in case of a dropped trou situation…
● 360° cotton stretch fabric for max breathability and comfort
● Flatlock stitching prevents chafing
● Stay in place smooth stretch waistband
● Contoured double ply pouch for support and enhancement – no more embarrassing adjustments~!
● Fashion conscious 2 tone color scheme
FABRIC & CARE
● Machine wash with cold water or delicate cycle
● Air dry in the shade, but if in a hurry, tumble dry with low heat or delicate cycle
● 92% Cotton 8% Spandex
● Do not dry clean or bleach!
● Designed in USA & Imported